Welcome to the Waterloo PTA Website!
Welcome back Waterloo! Check out our calendar for upcoming events! Volunteer opportunities are always available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Congratulations to the 2018-2019 PTA Board: President – Shannon Swenson , Vice President – Deepshikha Antes, Treasurer – Kelly Jensen, Recording Secretary – Michele Kennedy, Corresponding Secretary – Natalia Gorej, PTACHC Delegate – Erin Weidemann, PTACHC Delegate – Kim Burks
Letter from the President – The school year is almost over, and what an incredible Blue Ribbon year it was! It has been an honor to serve as your PTA President for the last two years, and I am excited to see all the wonderful things the next Board will do. I would not have been able to serve, and keep my full-time job 😊, without the wonderful volunteers that stepped up and gave their time to our amazing community. I thanked our wonderful board members at last night’s meeting, but I need to give a big shout out to some special volunteers. Without these parents we would not have had the year that we did:
- Membership Coordinator – Patricia King
- Volunteer and Bingo Night Coordinator – Kelly Jensen
- Yearbook Coordinator – Deepshikha Antes
- Costume Box and Coat Drive Coordinator – Amy Baker
- International Night Co-Coordinators – Monique McDowell-Russel and Rob Burks
- Carnival Co-Coordinators – Tracey Conrad, Brooke Brown and Donna DeMarco
- Welcome Back Picnic – Angie Bartlett
- Family Game Night – Loyal and Lauren Goff
- After School Programs Coordinator – Lisa Loveland
- Spirit Wear Coordinator – Kathy Shanley
- Fall Conference Teacher Dinner Coordinator – Becky Mays
- Back to School Teacher Breakfast and Staff Appreciation Week Coordinator – Julie Dunaway
- Restaurant Night Coordinator – Sylvie Williams
- Box Tops Coordinator – Ray Grabowski
- Read-a-Thon and Silent Auction Coordinator – Cathy Lucarelli
And the biggest SHOUT OUT to the amazing staff at Waterloo! Your dedication to the children you teach and their families is admirable and I am forever in your debt for what you have done for my boys, my family and the entire Wildcat Community.
Mrs. Wren, Mrs. Akinmurele and Mrs. Visco – The PTA would not be able to function without our respected partnership – eternally grateful for helping me keep things straight. Knowing that I could always turn to you if needed was a huge stress relief and I thank you.
Mr. Martin and Mrs. Yarn – You are an amazing team and we are the luckiest PTA to be able to work with such a passionate and engaging administration. The support you give the PTA is graciously appreciated and if you need anything I’m around for one more year 😊
To my successor, Shannon – You will rock as the next PTA President and the school is extremely lucky that you agreed to the position. Use your survival kit well, and let me know if you need more 😊
Thank you, Waterloo, it’s been real!
What do membership dues help pay for? Click here for an easy breakdown of our budget.
Follow Waterloo PTA and Waterloo Elementary School!
Stay green!! You can follow the Waterloo PTA on our Facebook Page - Waterloo Elementary School PTA - search for @waterloopta. You can also follow Waterloo Elementary School via twitter at "Waterloo Elementary @hcpss_wates".
Your PTA Account Allows You To:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your student directory information
- Sign-up to volunteer
- Make a donation
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members